Similar to my Chocolate Chip Chickpea Dip recipe, I decided to make a dark chocolate version by adding cocoa powder and layering it with graham crackers. This no-bake recipe for Double Chocolate Chickpea Dip Layered with Grahams is easy to make, healthy, and delicious.
I sure do like to pile on my toppings, as you can see below. They are optional, of course (but not for me 😜).
This is one of my favorite desserts to make because it’s easy and tastes so good!
Mmm… I’m going to have to make this again real soon. 😋
See my other recipe for Chocolate Chip Chickpea Dip here.
This double chocolate chickpea dip is tasty and filling. It provides a great source of fiber and protein.
- 2 15-ounce cans chickpeas (about 3 cups), rinsed and drained very well
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1/4 cup cashew milk (or milk of choice)
- 2-3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic quick oats
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Graham crackers
- Optional toppings: whipped cream, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup
Place all ingredients (except the chocolate chips and graham crackers) in food processor bowl. Process until smooth (up to 2 minutes).
Stir in chocolate chips.
Using an 8x8 glass dish or baking pan, place a single layer of graham crackers on the bottom, then add a layer of dip. Continue alternating layers, ending with dip on top.
Serve with desired toppings.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator. Consume within 3-4 days for best flavor.